Major Process of Global Moving
1. Make a pre-move survey and write down your demands
2. Sign contract and confirm the moving date
3. Before moving, to protect walls and floors, supervisor will check them and workers will make protection. You are request to write an inventory of important things and put those expensive things properly.
4. Professional packing
5. Check floors and walls again.
6. While loading goods to the truck, supervisor will check the goods according to the packing list.
7. Take away your original passport and other documents required for customs declaration and give them back to you in 3 days.
8. Ship the goods to your destination
9. Our agent will clear customs and deliver goods to your house abroad.
Trust Mover prides itself on providing the best possible relocation services. However, occasionally, even with the greatest care and attention, damage or loss may occur. We therefore recommend you enroll in "All Risk" protection coverage.
We do not move anything flammable, combustible, explosive, corrosive, or having the potential for Leakage